Friday 4 June 2010

update




Theres some progress in the background. The bottom images is the before... the rest is the progress. I spoke to lydia and she asked for a flat surface to animate on, as it would be easier for her, instead of struggling with strange angles. She also asked for a verge at the front to signify the a blockage as to where she will animate to.

The top Image is the new layout for the scene. Which I'm quite proud of, as I think it's a nice setting with a clean layout and offers alot of depth. Below is a quick adaption with lighting to match the concept. I love how the trees react and can't wait to see it with textures.

As you can see the well has been remodeled with alot more detail. I followed the same process as the fountain from my environment project, which consists of modeling a brick, duplicating it, combining it, and using a bend deformer. This time however, as we want the well old and crumbled I deleted some of the bricks before bending.

I also learnt, by deleting the history of the well I could remove the deformers completely. mmmmm information.

No comments:

Post a Comment