Friday 4 June 2010

Finished Show Reel

Today I finished my show reel, Using DVD Studio Pro, was lovely, it's been so nice to be able to use a simple, very visual piece of software for a change.
I included most of my work but cut a lot of it down. That way it didn't take so long to show the key things in my main reel. I used Stand Up by the prodigy for my reel music, I chose it because it is upbeat and quite complimentary to visuals, with no lyrics to distract from the video itself. I tried my best to organize my reel so that it played along side the beat, that way it could creat pacing for the reel in general.

I'm very proud of the DVD as a whole. I think the layout is clear and concise, it has a running theme and design, which i think looks quite professional. The reels themselves show my skill in all areas and I am especially proud of my Life drawing and concept reel as I feel they are my strongest areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment