Friday 4 June 2010

Nghiem Mail!

Finally we got a reply from Nghiem in response to the storyboards and designs we sent her. Unfortunately she cannot reply often and has to sift through all her work before se can respond to us. Lydia and myself are very grateful for the feed back and time she has given us.

Some of the important feed back which luckily came at the right time was to do with the scene itself. Where the story from our boards conveys just fine, the actual setting is off. Knuckers would not live in the mountains. They would live by streams or wells in damp places, normally located near forests.

Upon hearing this I immediately felt slightly daunted. Knowing that i have never had any experience modeling a forest and feeling slightly worried about the complexity of the textures and organic nature of the models. Pushing that aside however, I knew that I was quite capable of modeling a well as it would more or less be the same process I took to create my fountain in the environment project.

Now I'll have to look at completing some concepts, and literally jump straight in. Luckily Lydia is almost done with the animating on the musion project, so should be fully available soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment